Call us now on 01733 560 650

Call us now on 01733 560 650

Home Insurance

You're in safe hands

Mortgage Broker Peterborough

Home Insurance

If you own your own home most mortgage lenders will insist you have buildings insurance cover to protect you against potential damage caused by unforeseen events such as fire, flooding or explosions. You may also need contents cover to protect your belongings against theft or damage too.

We’ll search the market to find competitive quotes that provide exactly the cover you need. If you have to make a claim we’ll be there to give you any support and assistance you need through the whole process.

We’ve found that it’s not just the pay-out that people need or want, it’s the personal service throughout a difficult time.

home insurance peterborough

Ready for the next step?

Our expert and professional financial advisors are waiting to help


Buildings insurance covers anything to do with the actual structure of your home, like the walls and roof and permanent ‘fixtures and fittings’, such as fitted kitchens, toilets and bathrooms.

This type of insurance is quite often required by landlords who purchase a buy-to-let property.

buildings insurance peterborough
contents insurance peterborough


Contents insurance policies will protect the ‘contents’ of your home and personal possessions from damage and theft. Contents can include any removable items not part of the structure of your home.

Contents can also include valuables up to a certain value, but there are usually limits for very valuable items so you may need to specify these separately to ensure they are covered. You can also be covered for the theft of cash from your home, up to a set limit.

Mortgage Calculator

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other debt secured on it.

These figures are only illustrative. An assessment of your needs will be confirmed before a recommendation can be made. A Key Facts Illustration, which is personal to your circumstances, will be provided if a recommendation for a mortgage product is made